My name is Lorena Socorro and I will be your child's teacher this year! I have been teaching for 4 years at EMS. I enjoy working with young children to help them achieve a lifelong love for learning!
- 17th of January Mad Science is visiting our school.
- 21st - 25th of January 2018 - International Week- KG1 Lobsters will represent Netherlands.
- 22nd of January KG1 Lobsters will be visiting the Civil Defense in the Pearl.
- KG1 Lobster and KG1 Goldfish assembly this Thursday January 18th at 7:30am at the small cafeteria.
A Peek At Our Week!
What We Are Learning:
Letters: introduce letter sound Ll
Theme: My community
Fine motor skills: cutting and tracing
Please label your child's jacket
- Send a healthy snack with your child... (chicken nuggets, fries, pizza and chocolate biscuits are not allowed)
- Students have to wear the PE uniform every Monday and Thursday
- Please kindly return the following document
Page 7 from the Parent- Student handbook already signed.
Letter of intent form
Books we love:
- The Rainbow Fish
- Guess how much I love you
- If you give a mouse a cookie
- Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons
- Country mouse and city mouse
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Educational Websites and Links:
- Letter factory a-z
- Phonics songs a-z
- Learning to share and other things