What's Going in our Class !
Our unit for Term 1 is “All about Me.” During this unit, we will discuss how people are similar and different and will learn about our bodies, our thoughts, and our feelings. We will explore the 5 senses and how we use them.
Children will discover and learn about how bodies are the same and different and how people use their bodies to show feelings. They will discuss their favorite things and answer questions about their likes and dislikes. We will discuss family and how our families are important to us. Through purposeful play, stories and integrated learning centers children will begin to answer the question “who am I?
Week of 14th to 18th of October
- We will be talking about my hobbies, favorite sport color and game.
- Revise letter sounds and focus on the letters Bb and Dd.
- We will be revising shapes, colors and numbers for Math.
- We will be counting objects up to 5.
- Fine Motor Skills activities, cutting, threading, and pencil grip.
- Stories and of the week:
- There was an old lady who swallowed the sea.
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff.
For Letter Cc we will be baking Chocolate Chip Cookies in class, so please send with your child on Wednesday or Thursday one of the ingredients below:
Fun and Educational Websites for Kids
- Storyline Online
- Phonics Play