Alphabet Days to view the alphabet list, description and requirements for the specific activities for the letter of the day.
- April 5th to 10th May: Alphabet Days
- 22nd to 25th April: Science Week
- 22nd April: World Earth Day
- 25th April: Secretary Appreciation Day
Please click Term 3 Big Idea for more information. What can I do with my body and parts of our body will be our focus for the coming weeks.
Alphabet days have been successful for the past days! Look into our pictures in the camera icon above.
F for Father's Day
Here is a video especially for you dads!
What did you do during the weekend? is our weekly journal. They will label their wonderful drawings and say something about their weekend.
We were learning ways on how to make 5.
- Label belongings of your child to avoid lost items
- Jewelries and gadgets are not allowed to be brought in school.
* Healthy snacks for our growing child!
NO CHOCOLATES please!
*No more plastic water bottles!
*We promote independence and growth in our school like opening their own snacks, wearing their shoes by themselves and being responsible of their belongings. We thank you for your support on this.
- Class starts at 7 am and pick up time is 12 noon! Please be on time for drop off and pick up.