Welcome to Year 2018-2019
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our class for this school year. Myself and Ms Marieanne are more than happy to be working with you again this year in ensuring that your child gets the best opportunity possible to continue to grow into Independent Learners. It was really great seeing them during this first week and witnessing how much they have grown during the summer vacation. This is going to be another year of fun learning and experimenting. We have many years of experience between us and you can be assured that we will always put your children first.
Please continue to place your trust in us and believe that whatever we do, it will always be in the interest of your child.
20th September-T-shirt day - Purple colour
Please send with your child a PURPLE colour plain t-shirt by 20th September. The children will decorate the t-shirt with permanent markers so please make sure the t-shirt is plain and it is ok to write on it.
Children will wear the t-shirt in class for Math Activities. We are going to keep the t-shirt in the classroom so we can use it from time to time and it will also be used for Sports Day.
1. PE takes place on Sunday and Monday- Please ensure that they are wearing PE uniform on these days.
2. Arabic - Ms Saja E
3. Islamic - Ms Wisam
- Classes start at 7 am and ends at 12 pm. Please be on time as we record tardiness at 7:10 and late pick ups.
- We encourage healthy foods. NO CHOCOLATES allowed. Bring extra water bottle at all times.
- Label your child's items and clothing to avoid lost and mixed items.
- Gadgets are strictly not allowed in school. Keep them at home.
- Toys or favorite things will be asked by the teacher for show and tell purposes only. Please wait for the announcement.