Welcome to KG2 Swans
Miss Emma and Miss Jenny
Important dates and events coming up!
- Sunday 13th May - Summer hours begin
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for a wonderful year and to say how much I will miss your child. We're had a great year of fun, creativity and learning and I am so happy to have had your child in my class. I can’t wait to see them continuing to grow and progress next year!
Following our summer program over the vacation in both English and Arabic will better prepare your child for their transition into Year 1. Kindly find attached the summer calendar link in English and Arabic so your child can revise both languages over the summer.
Please click here for the Summer Calendar 2018 in English.
Please click here for the Summer Calendar 2018 in Arabic.
Thank you for being so supportive, understanding and cooperative during the school year. Without your support your child would not have had a fruitful year of knowledge and skills. I hope you have a fantastic summer and thank you again for all your support and cooperation.
Hello and Welcome to KG 2 Swans!
My name is Emma Hudson and I am the class teacher of KG2 Swans along with my wonderful co-teacher, Ms jenny Gabato. I am so excited to have your child in my class and I know that this is going to be a wonderful year! I can not wait to get to know your child and explore learning with them!
A little bit about me: I am from Manchester, England but I have lived in the Middle East my whole life. First in Kuwait and now Qatar. I have been in Qatar for 21 years and this is my 5th year teaching at EMS.
Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.
Our school is a nut free school and we have a no nut policy - No nuts, no peanut butter sandwiches and no food containing nuts please.
Please take notes of the following things:
- Please be on time, class starts at 7:00 am and pick up at 12:00 noon sharp. Don't be late to pick up your child, please think of how tired they must be by the afternoon. We don't want the children to hate school because they are tired of waiting for you to pick them up. So please do everything you can to make sure your child is picked up at 12:00 noon.
- Please send extra clothes labelled with your child's name.
- For snack please send healthy small snacks such as fresh fruits or sandwiches (Finger food). Please no sweets, candy bars or sodas.
- Please send an art apron for the children to use during painting with long sleeves. You can send dad's old shirt to use during painting if you like.
- Please send enough water to last your child throughout the day.
Children wear school PE uniform on PE days only (Sunday and Tuesday).
I hope you will be able to work with me hand in hand to make this academic year a success for your child, yourself, EMS community and myself. I do believe that I cannot achieve the highest expectations without your help and support. Thank you so much!
Lets let the fun begin!!!!!