Welcome to KG2 Swans
Miss Emma and Miss Jenny
- Arabic books and Arabic reading books are handed out to the children on Sundays and collected on Thursday mornings.
Important dates and events coming up!
- 21st-25th January - International Week.
- 25th January - KG2 Swans and KG2 Toucans Assembly. Dress up in either Spanish clothes or your own national dress.
- 11th February - KG Sports Day - our class colour is YELLOW - please wear yellow today!
- 13th February - NO School -National Sports Day
- 18-19 February - 100th Day Celebration
- 22nd February - Critical Thinkers Dress Up Day.
- 28th February - Paramedics will visit us in school
- 21st March - KG Mother's Day Celebration
- 25th - 29th March - Book Week
- 29th March - Effective Communicators Dress Up Dress Day.
Please check our KG 2 Homepage and scroll down for daily updates!
Lights, Camera, Action!
Kindly find the links below that will take you to our albums. This is where I will be adding all our photographs from now on and I will keep it at the top of the page so you are able to see any changes! Kindly scroll down to see any updated posts, Thank you so much!
-Please click here for our January photo albums!
-Please click here for our December photo albums!
-Please click here for our November photo albums!
-Please click here for previous albums from the beginning of the year.
Please send in or email me pictures of your child travelling and visiting different countries. We have been talking about different countries around the world and the 7 wonders of the World. The children would love to see pictures of their friends and we would love to talk about them with the class. This will help develop discussion, vocabulary and a deeper interest in our topic, as they will be able to relate more to it.
Hello and Welcome to KG 2 Swans!
My name is Emma Hudson and I am the class teacher of KG2 Swans along with my wonderful co-teacher, Ms jenny Gabato. I am so excited to have your child in my class and I know that this is going to be a wonderful year! I can not wait to get to know your child and explore learning with them! A little bit about me: I am from Manchester, England. I have been in Qatar for 21 years and this is my 5th year teaching at EMS. Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.
Our school is a nut free school and we have a no nut policy - No nuts, no peanut butter sandwiches and no food containing nuts please.
Please take notes of the following things:
- Please be on time, class starts at 7:00 am and pick up at 12:00 noon sharp. Don't be late to pick up your child, please think of how tired they must be by the afternoon. We don't want the children to hate school because they are tired of waiting for you to pick them up. So please do everything you can to make sure your child is picked up at 12:00 noon.
- Please send extra clothes labelled with your child's name.
- For snack please send healthy small snacks such as fresh fruits or sandwiches (Finger food). Please no sweets, candy bars or sodas.
- Please send an art apron for the children to use during painting with long sleeves. You can send dad's old shirt to use during painting if you like.
- Please send enough water to last your child throughout the day.
Children wear school PE uniform on PE days only (Sunday and Tuesday).
I hope you will be able to work with me hand in hand to make this academic year a success for your child, yourself, EMS community and myself. I do believe that I cannot achieve the highest expectations without your help and support. Thank you so much!
Lets let the fun begin!!!!!