Welcome back to EMS and Year 1-2! This will be an amazing and exciting school year. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you, my name is Betty Ford and I will be your child’s teacher this school year. This is my third year at EMS and I would like to let you know that I believe that it is important to provide an encouraging and safe environment for your child to learn and grow. We believe children learn best through playing, in order to develop their skills at their own individual pace. Our teacher assistant in Year 1-2 will be Ms. Lorna. She has worked at EMS for several years. We will work together as a team with you and your child.
I am looking forward to getting to know all the children. I am sure that all of us will learn a lot in the upcoming months.
These are some important information
- PE Days are: Tuesday & Thursday
- Art Days are: Monday & Thursday
- Send Healthy snack and avoid sending chocolate milk, candies.
- Send enough water for the entire day and labelled the bottle.
- Label all the child's belongings ( backpack, jackets, lunch box, water bottle)
- If your child is sick do not bring him/her to school and bring or send the doctor suspension. Any medicine should be taken to the school doctor because she is the only person authorize to give it to the kid.
- If you would like an appointment or contact me please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office.