Welcome to Year 1 - 6!
Kindly note that students have received their Raz-Plus logins and passwords. Please contact the class teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding this wonderful online resource. Happy Reading!
Kindly take note of the following information:
- P.E Days are: Sunday & Thursday.
- Students are expected to wear P.E. clothes on P.E days.
- Our Art Day is Tuesday.
- Islamic Days are: Tuesday & Thursday
- Qatar History Day is : Wednesday
- Send healthy snack and avoid sending chocolate milk, candies.
- Send enough water for the entire day and label the bottle.
- Label all your child's belongings (backpack, jackets, hat, lunch box, water bottle)
- If your child is sick do not bring him/her to school and bring or send the doctor note. Any medicine should be taken to the school doctor because she is the only person authorized to administer medication.
- Please send me an email at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Hello! My name is Ms. Heidi, and I am the Year 1.6 class teacher. I have been a full time teacher for nineteen years now! This is my third year at EMS, and my second year at the Doha campus. This year I will also be in the role of Year 1 Team Leader, and I am excited to work with a team of creative and dedicated educators. The teaching assistant for our class is Ms. Rose who has been at EMS for seven years. We look forward to the learning journey of investigation and discovery with the students in Year 1-6.