"The time to be awesome is now!"
Many students would love to use headphones to listen to stories and other sounds when we have our chrome-book time. If possible, please send a personal headphone for your own child.
- Label the headphone with your child's name.
- Headphones will stay in your child's backpack.
- Cheap headphones are recommended since they might get damaged or lost.
- For hygienic reasons, sharing headphones is not recommended.
Thank you for those who already sent headphones with your kids. They are truly enjoying chrome-book time! Please keep the headphone in your child's school bag.
- Check for important notes
- Make sure it always stays in your child's bag. Thank you!
- Sunday and Tuesday
- Comfortable shoes
- Wednesdays for plain house-coloured shirts
- Read and discuss every day!
- Keep home for the week
- Log in all books read
- Send on Sundays for book exchange (+ Guided Reading books)
Send library books (Arabic + English) once done reading.
After School Activities - ASAs Term 1
Please talk to your child about available ASAs for this term and make sure they are aware of the club they are registered in. Refer to the document below to find your child's assigned ASA and relevant details.
- Year 2 activities run on Mondays and Tuesdays. Students have to go the assigned class when after dismissal time - around 1.45.
- All the ASAs for Year 2 will be taking place on the Year 2 floor. ASAs start at 1.50 and end at 2.45.
- When dismissed, students will be waiting in the area in front of the admin building until 2:55. After that time, late students will be sent to the room by Gate 2.
The list will be updated as more names are added. Kindly ignore this post if your child will not attend any ASA this term.
Kindly note that student usernames and passwords for both MangaHigh and RazKids have been sent home in the communication book on Sun., Sept. 16, 2018. You may remove them and keep them at home for your reference.
Read and play every day!
A gentle reminder.. We would love to have more floor pillows that kids can use as an option for flexible seating. Plus, it is fun!
This will add to your child's sense of belonging in the classroom. Kids are encouraged to choose a cushion they like, if possible.
Thank you for following up :)