Welcome to Year 3-4's Class Website
Welcome everyone to 3.4. My name is Ms. Lauren and this is my first year at EMS and fourth year in Qatar. I am excited for a fantastic year ahead, and look forward to meeting you all soon.
All the information required will be found on this page.
If you ever have any questions or need clarification about anything please contact me on my email email@example.com, or if you want to meet, contact the front office to set up an appointment.
We invite you to our
Meet the Teacher Evening
Lower Primary: Tuesday, 11th September, 5pm - 7pm
Upper Primary: Wednesday, 12th September 5pm - 7pm
On both evenings there will be two repeated 30 minute sessions in each classroom, this will allow you to get to another teachers room if you have more than one student. At 6.30 the Arabic Department will present a short information session. Our PE and Art teachers will also be available for you to talk with.
Session 1: 5.15 - 5.45 In classrooms
Session 2: 6.00 - 6.30 In classrooms
Arabic Presentation: 6.30 - 7.00 In Small Cafeteria
We look forward to seeing you all
Don't forget about T-Shirt day on Thursday 20 September 2018! Learners must decorate their shirts and wear them to school on Thursday. I can't wait to see all the creative ideas on Thursday!
We have Library on Mondays, don't forget to bring your library books to school.
Arabic Dept. Message
From Dr Jalal regarding books
I would like to inform you that we create new approach of dealing with the MOHEH
books, to make bags lighter, as the following:
1. Arabic books:
- Activity book: should stay at home every day (the teacher can ask the student to bring it to school if needed).
- Student book: should stay in classroom from (Sunday- Tuesday) then the student can take it to home and bring it back at Sunday.
2. Islamic Studies:
- Activity Book: should stay at home.
- Student book: should stay in classroom and the student can take to home if needed.
3. QH book: stay at school all the time. A digital copy is going to be added to the Primary Google Site.