Welcome to Year 3-4's Class Website
Welcome everyone to 3.4. My name is Ms. Lauren and this is my first year at EMS and fourth year in Qatar. I am excited for a fantastic year ahead, and look forward to meeting you all soon.
All the information required will be found on this page.
If you ever have any questions or need clarification about anything please contact me on my email email@example.com, or if you want to meet, contact the front office to set up an appointment.
We have Library on Mondays, don't forget to bring your library books to school.
Arabic Dept. Message
From Dr Jalal regarding books
I would like to inform you that we create new approach of dealing with the MOHEH
books, to make bags lighter, as the following:
1. Arabic books:
- Activity book: should stay at home every day (the teacher can ask the student to bring it to school if needed).
- Student book: should stay in classroom from (Sunday- Tuesday) then the student can take it to home and bring it back at Sunday.
2. Islamic Studies:
- Activity Book: should stay at home.
- Student book: should stay in classroom and the student can take to home if needed.
3. QH book: stay at school all the time. A digital copy is going to be added to the Primary Google Site.
The Primary school will be having international week activities from January 20th until January 24th 2019. Our class will be learning about South Africa and its culture, people, food...etc.
On Thursday January 24th, students are asked to dress in their own national costume, or any other international dress. Students are asked to share a traditional food dish from their country or any other country of your choice. Please note no cupcakes, donuts, chips or popcorn are allowed only traditional dishes from a country of your choice. There is no need for the school bag this day, only their lunch box and water.
We appreciate your cooperation and your support to help make this unit informative and fun!
Any questions, please contact me