Ms Habiba's class 5.6
My name is Habiba, this is now my third year at EMS.I am looking forward to having this experience and getting to know my wonderful new students.I hope to bring a positive influence to my class and look forward to learning from them too.If you have any concerns or questions please contact me via email at email@example.com
School Trip Pictures & National Day: Enjoy
Important Dates and Information
24th January : Ms Marwah's class
14th March: Ms Belinda's class
2nd May: Ms Habiba and Ms Renai's class
- Library every Wednesday (please look after books and bring them back how you find them or a fine will be given).
- Please bring in headsets for ICT lessons
International Week next week
What we will study when we return in January.
- Division 1 by 2 and 2 by 3 with remainder and decimal
- Introduce fractions
- Recap: Place Value, Rounding, Finding Factors
- Should have done evaporation condensation experiments.
- Water cycle, can do the ziploc bag experiment , make a model or create a poster about it (details on the plan).
- Mixture and solution
Two more weeks on State of Matter. Next Term we will study light.
- Next unit: You will begin story writing. We will cover different genres, read different types of stories, make predictions etc.
- Start writing hooks
- Story Openings
- Character Description
Grammar focus for the week
- How to use a dictionary
Always check google classroom, important information will be updated weekly.
This week is:
- Maths:Mangahigh and times table: You need to choose one timetable you need to work on and practise that this week.
- LA Readers:Razplus is now up and running, please also take your reading book from our class or one you chose from the library
- Spelling: is on Google classroom
- Google classroom for LA Writers (please remember to turn it in on Google Classroom, try not to send it on a separate word document or it won't show Ms Habiba you completed your H/W).