Get your shades on, we'll need them for our bright futures!
Hi, I am Ms Ope and I am from the UK. This is my third year in EMS year 6 and I look forward to the fun and exciting year ahead. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to contact me. Thank you.
Notice For 6-3
Monday 9th April - We will be having our endline on percentages, ratio & proportion.
Science Fair Hand in dates are as follows:
- Topic and Question of investigation - Sunday 8th April
- Research notes - Tuesday 10th of April
- Hypothesis - Wednesday 11th of April
- Materials - Wednesday 11th of April
- Variables - Wednesday 11th of April
- Procedure - Thursday 12th of April
Experiment will need to be carried out at home over the weekend.
- Data Presentation - Sunday 15th of April
- Conclusion - Monday 16th of April
- Application - Monday 16th of April
- Analysis - Monday 16th of April
- Reflection - Monday 16th of April
Work of the Week
This week, 6-3 presented their Sustainable Cities to other students and staff from the school. We got excellent feedback from those who saw their work, so well done to them for their hard work. Thank you parents also, for supporting your children in producing great cities.
Tameem & Kilian
Siti & Gaia
Hind, Ghazayel & Sultan
Abdulrahman & Abdulaziz
Martim & Mohammed
Sanem & Clement
Rita & Aya
Shaza & Maeda
Charle & Ahmed
Alia & Isabelle
Monzir & Ali
Jady & Adrielle
Mehmet & Yahya
Thanks to the parents who were able to make it in to watch your child's assembly. They were very happy to see you there to listen to their goals for the future and their targets for this year.
After School Activities
Please look at the document attached for information on which ASAs you're signed up to and on what days.
Please go through the presentation shared on Parent's Night.