Welcome to the Science Page. Here you can find a wide variety of online resources that you can use to support your child at home.
In Year 6 we follow the Collins International Primary Science programme. This provides a progressive and student-centered scheme for primary pupils worldwide. Inspiring visuals and activity-based investigative tasks stimulate children's interest and promote independent learning.
You can find more information about Collins International Primary Science here.
Human Impact on the Environment
Humans impact the environment in a positive and negative way. Let's learn ways to help our enviroment.
- BiteSize Science Activities: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/science/
- BiteSize Review: http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/z2pfb9q
- CrickWeb Review Activities: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2science.html
- Science Kids Activities: http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/gamesactivities.html
- Interactive Sites For Education (Science): http://interactivesites.weebly.com/science.html
- National Geographic Kids: http://kids.nationalgeographic.com
- KidsTryScience Experiments: http://www.teacherstryscience.org/kids-experiments
- PBSKids Science Activities: http://pbskids.org/games/science/