Here at EMS we follow the Cambridge Curriculum Framework for Science. This framework provides a set of progressive learning objectives including what the learner should know or what they should be able to do by the end of the year. The Cambridge Science standards fall under four strands which are: Scientific enquiry, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The Curriculum can be found on the Year 6 Homepage.
Videos on forces
Here you can find a wide variety of online resources that you can use to support your child at home.
- BiteSize Science Activities: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/science/
- BiteSize Review: http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/z2pfb9q
- Bitesize: https://www.bbc.com/bitesize/topics/znmmn39
- CrickWeb Review Activities: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2science.html
- Science Kids Activities: http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/gamesactivities.html
- Interactive Sites For Education (Science): http://interactivesites.weebly.com/science.html
- National Geographic Kids: http://kids.nationalgeographic.com
- KidsTryScience Experiments: http://www.teacherstryscience.org/kids-experiments
- PBSKids Science Activities: http://pbskids.org/games/science/