Welcome to the Science Page. Here you can find a wide variety of online resources that you can use to support your child at home.
In Year 6 we follow the Collins International Primary Science programme. This provides a progressive and student-centered scheme for primary pupils worldwide. Inspiring visuals and activity-based investigative tasks stimulate children's interest and promote independent learning.
You can find more information about Collins International Primary Science here.
- BiteSize Science Activities: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/science/
- BiteSize Review: http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/z2pfb9q
- CrickWeb Review Activities: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2science.html
- Science Kids Activities: http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/gamesactivities.html
- Interactive Sites For Education (Science): http://interactivesites.weebly.com/science.html
- National Geographic Kids: http://kids.nationalgeographic.com
- KidsTryScience Experiments: http://www.teacherstryscience.org/kids-experiments
- PBSKids Science Activities: http://pbskids.org/games/science/